With the latest Arnold Drinking session 10 days ago, I promised to get the latest rule-set up and running. So, without further notice, here it is:
- Arnold is first seen, at the start of the movie (that means: not chronologically).
- The title of the movie is seen or said. In honor of “End of Days“
- Arnold says “HU-ARRRHHEEH”, or variations thereof.
- Arnold has violent (the definition of “violent” is up for discussion) PHYSICAL pain.
- Someone humanoid is killed. Large amounts is drunk continuously. In honor of “Total Recall“.
- Arnold makes breakfast (double, if it’s in a blender).
- There is a reference (has to be accepted amongst the crowd) to another movie (double, if it’s with Arnold). In honor of “Last Action Hero“.
- Arnold meets/sees/whatever himself in any possible way. In honor of “6th Day“.
- Someone (double, if it’s Arnold) says/yells “get down!” or a variation thereof.
- There’s an explosion (minimum-size is up for discussion).
- There’s a car chase.
- Arnold changes weapon (unarmed included). Weapons only counts if used, thus it doesn’t count as “unarmed” if it’s from one weapon to another.
- Arnold changes vehicle (same properties as the rule above).
- A fence or a variation thereof is mentioned/used/plowed down, in any way possible.
- A party is mentioned (double, if it has any connection to Richter).
- You call out a rule, and the crowd disagrees (You lack discipline! You can already drink when you want – don’t make people drink under false premises
without getting away with it).
Empty the bottle/glass whenever:
- Arnold yells “GET TO DA CHOPPA!”
- The bad guy dies. Again, in honor of “6th Day“.
- Arnold dies, shuts or melts down, or anything else that renders him “un-functional”, for the rest of the movie.
As a special something, I had prepared a minor warm-up (with rules), since Arnold had been present at the Climate COP15 Meeting in Copenhagen (where I, as you might know, live). Naturally, it was originally in danish, but I took the effort and made a translation. Don’t worry, the links to the videos are fine, nothing is in Danish (however, if you want, you can see the original page in Danish here), so everything should be good.
<<< PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GOVERNATOR! >>>
In the following video-clip below, use these rules, and refer to the original rules for reference.
- The word “climate” is heard.
- The word “Copenhagen” is heard.
- An applause is heard.
- 2 words, decided by the people, is heard. (I think these ended up being “global” and “green”)
EMPTY THE CLASS/BOTTLE WHENEVER:
- One of the normale rules would have effect (let’s not get into the latter ones…).
Enjoy – and cheers!